miércoles, 25 de septiembre de 2013

Oh la la - Omg

Bonjour tout le monde, hoy me levante ecuchando la vie en rose y con antojos de un Macarron de Ladurée… Sharline escuchando Notorious B.I.G. y queriendo comer Fried Rice jajajaja, por eso hoy le traemos un look French- Upper East Sider Newyorkino… que estoy seguro que les va a encantar./ Bonjour tout le monde, today I woke up listening to la vie en rose and crave a Ladurée Macarron... Sharline listen to Notorious B.I.G and wanting to eat Fried Rice hahaha, so today we bring you a French-Upper East Side Newyorker Look ... which I'm sure you will love.









Nuestra inspiracion dos de las Ciudades que mas amamos, Cunas de la Moda, y el libro del artista grafico Vahram Muratyan PARIS VS NEW YORK: A Tally Of Two Cities, un maravilloso catalogo de imagines comparativas entre las dos ciudades./ Our inspiration, two of the most loved cities, where Fashion was born,  graphic artist Vahram Muratyan's book, PARIS VS NEW YORK: A Tally Of Two Cities, imagine a wonderful catalog of comparisons between the two cities.


Ya sea en Paris o en New York, ya seas clasico o modernista, que tu franela diga Paris Je t’amie o I love NY,  la moda siempre tiene un proposito dar a conocer tu estilo y reflejar quien eres./Whether in Paris or New York, whether you're classic or modernist, whether your t-shirt says Paris Je t'amie or I love NY, fashion always has a purpose to publicize your style and reflect who you are.


Cuentanos a ti que ciudad te gusta mas?/ Tell us what city do you prefer?





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...